Bestie sticker

Bestie sticker

Volgers

maandag 12 maart 2018

Het is vandaag weer mijn beurt voor de herinneringskaart bij de wedstrijd
My Besties Dutch Girls DT...alles gaat met optie verjaardag...
Ik heb deze roze achtergrond gemaakt met grote bloem en parasol en
natuurlijk een verjaardags Bestie in het blauw met ballonnen...


Its my turn today for the reminder card by the Challenge at
My Besties Dutch Girls DT...anything goes with option birthday....
I made this pink background and a big flower with a pink umbrella and
a birthday Bestie in blue colors with balloons....

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh, love that fancy umbrella! Love the colors here! Lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. Beautiful card !!!! Thank you for participating in My Besties Art España. Good luck!!!! Liliane DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amo tus tarjetas!! Muchas gracias por participar con nosotros. Saludos. Andy Ro- DT My Besties Art España

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh my goodness Yvonne this is so very lovely...lots of fabulous detail!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. lovely card
    thank you for sharing with us at my besties french challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. heel mooi Yvonne
    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Very Pretty and creative 😍 Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen